This panorama, photographed by Christopher Gjevre, underscores the on-field action of the Tennessee Titans playing in front of their enthusiastic home crowd at LP Field. As a charter member of the American Football League, the club began play in 1960 as the Houston Oilers. In 1997, the club relocated to the state of Tennessee. In 1999, the club changed its name to the Tennessee Titans, introduced a new logo incorporating elements of the Tennessee state flag and moved into a new stadium at LP Field home of the 12th Titan. The move to the Volunteer State brought good luck to the Titans, who went on to win the AFC Championship that year and earn a trip to Super Bowl XXXIV.
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: TENNESSEE TITANS - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!