This panorama, photographed by James Blakeway, commemorates the kickoff of the New York Jets inaugural game in the teams new home on September 13, 2010. When Woody Johnson bought the Jets in 2000, he was determined to make the Jets the best in the NFL both on and off the field. With the new stadium, the Jets have delivered the first true home field in the teams history that promises to deliver the best gameday experience in the NFL. In 2009, Johnson hired Rex Ryan as first year head coach, and led the team to become the Leagues number one defense, advancing to the AFC Championship game.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: NEW YORK JETS - 50 YARD - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!