This panorama of the Chicago Bears, photographed by James Blakeway, captures the crowd excitement at Soldier Field. Originally named the Decatur Staleys, the club was founded by George Halas in 1920, renamed the Chicago Staleys in 1921 and then the Chicago Bears in 1922. The Bears have made their home at Soldier Field since 1971, which was named and serves as a memorial to American soldiers who have died in past wars. As a charter member of the NFL, the Bears have created a legacy in professional American football to include more victories than any other franchise, the most retired uniformed numbers and the most members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: CHICAGO BEARS - END ZONE - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!