This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the action of the Ottawa Senators as they move the puck down the ice. After a 58 year absence the NHL returned to Ottawa and the Senators were established in 1991 as an expansion team. The Senators were so named because Ottawa is the capital of Canada and the Canadian Senate. In 2006-07, the Senators went to the Stanley Cup Final and the city of Ottawa was swept up in excitement with decorated homes, cars and businesses. The Senators play their home games in a multi-purpose arena, which seats 19,153 fans and is located in Kanata, a suburb of Ottawa, Ontario.
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: OTTOWA SENATORS - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!