This panorama of the St. Louis Blues playing to their fans in St. Louis, Missouri, was taken by James Blakeway. The Blues were one of the six teams added to the National Hockey League in the 1967 expansion and the last of the expansion teams to officially gain entry into the league. Taking inspiration from a famous song, the team was named the Blues and played their first game on October 11th. The Blues got off to a successful start, reaching the Stanley Cup Final in each of its first three seasons. In addition, the Blues were a playoff presence every year from 1980 to 2004 the third longest streak in North American professional sports history.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: SAINT LOUIS BLUES - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!