This panorama of the Columbus Blue Jackets playing at their hometown arena in Columbus, Ohio, was taken by James Blakeway. It all began in June 1997, when the National Hockey League awarded the city of Columbus an expansion franchise that would later be named the Blue Jackets. Just over three years later on October 17, 2000, the club played its inaugural game before a sellout crowd of 18,136 fans. In 2008-09, the Blue Jackets finished their season with the most wins (41) and points (92) in franchise history. The name Blue Jackets was chosen to celebrate the patriotism, pride and rich Civil War history of the state of Ohio and the city of Columbus.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!