This panorama of Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field, taken by James Blakeway, captures the Missouri Tigers football team in action. Nicknamed The Zou, this horseshoe-shaped stadium opened in 1926 at a cost of $350,000 and now seats 68,349 fans. In 1972, Faurot Field was named in honor of the legendary Mizzou football coach Don Faurot. A giant letter M made of whitewashed rocks carved by freshman in 1927 marks the north endzone, giving the stadium one of the most unique landmarks in the country. The University, part of the Big 12 Conference and founded in 1839 in Columbia, Missouri, was the first public university west of the Mississippi River. Today, enrollment tops 28,400.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: MISSOURI, UNIVERSITY OF - 50 YARD LINE - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!