This aerial panoramic photograph of the University of Iowas Kinnick Stadium was taken by James Blakeway and features the Iowa Hawkeyes playing to a sold-out stadium. Historic Kinnick Stadium is named after 1939 Heisman Trophy winner Nile Kinnick. With a capacity of 70,585, Kinnick Stadium ranks as one of the 20 largest college-owned stadiums in the nation. The Hawkeyes compete in the Big Ten Conference and rank among the top 25 schools in the nation in home attendance. Founded in 1847 in Iowa City, Iowa, as the states first public institution of higher learning, enrollment now tops 29,900, and several UI programs rank among the nations best.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: IOWA, UNIVERSITY OF - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!