This panorama, taken by George S. Pearl, captures the Georgia Bulldogs football team playing on their home turf - Sanford Stadium. Named for the late Dr. Steadman V. Sanford, a former University president, the stadium was built in 1929 for $360,000. Today, it has expanded to be the fifth largest on-campus stadium in the country with a capacity of 92,746. It has long been one of the countrys most magnificent and exhilarating arenas for college football, nationally ranking in the top ten in attendance for 23 consecutive seasons. A favorite Georgia victory tradition is the ringing of the chapel bell. The university, founded in 1785 in Athens, GA, educates over 33,800 students.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: GEORGE PEARL
Title: GEORGIA, UNIVERSTY OF - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!