This panorama captures the Cincinnati Bearcats playing a thrilling night game against a conference opponent in Nippert Stadium. This game marks the beginning of the Universitys 125th football season, which began when football was organized by Arch Carson in 1885. In 1901, Carson guided construction of the field, which is still called Carson Field. Nippert Stadium has been home to Bearcats football since 1902, making it the fourth-oldest playing site and fifth-oldest stadium in college football. It was named in honor of Jimmy Nippert, who died of injuries sustained in a game in 1923. Jimmys grandfather, James Gamble of Procter and Gamble, provided funds to complete construction of the Stadium in 1924.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: CINCINNATI, UNIVERSITY OF - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!