This panorama, taken on January 13, 2011, captures tip-off excitement during the historic first game in Matthew Knight Arena where Oregon defeated USC before a capacity crowd of 12,364 fans. The new Matthew Knight Arena is a game-changer on many levels and is considered the most innovative and unique basketball arena in the United States. Inside walls document every significant event in Oregon basketball history, including memories of McArthur Court, the Ducks previous home for 84 years. The unique floor, named after Pat Kilkenny, features symbolic references to the Pacific Northwest, Oregons 1939 National Championship and Matthew Knight, son of benefactor Phil Knight for whom the arena is named.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: OREGON, UNIVERSITY OF - MATT ARENA - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!