This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the Arizona Wildcats womens softball team playing on their home field at Rita Hillenbrand Memorial Stadium in Tucson, Arizona. The on-campus stadium, more commonly referred to as Hillenbrand Stadium, seats 2,956 fans. While the NCAA did not begin organizing womens softball until 1982, the Arizona Wildcats officially began softball play in 1974. Arizonas first national championship season came in 1991, since then the Wildcats have won numerous national and conference championships and is one of the most successful in the history of the sport.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: The University of Arizona - Rita Hillenbrand Memorial Stadium - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!