This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the thrill of the Syracuse University Orange basketball team defeating Villanova University to the largest on-campus crowd in NCAA basketball history. Nicknamed The Loud House for its intense atmosphere, the Carrier Dome opened in 1980, replacing Manley Field House. It serves as home to both the mens and womens basketball teams, in addition to the mens football team. It is the largest domed stadium of any college campus with a capacity for 33,000 fans, although ticket sales for this game exceeded 34,600. Established in 1870 in Syracuse, New York, the University today enrolls over 19,000 students.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!