This panorama of Michigan State University Jack Breslin Student Events Center, photographed by James Blakeway, features the Michigan State University Spartan basketball team playing Big Ten opponent, the University of Nebraska. The Breslin Center opened in 1989 as one of the premier facilities in the country, serving as home to the Michigan State mens and womens basketball programs. It seating capacity is 15,085. This $43-million facility is named in honor of Jack Breslin, who was captain of the football team in 1945, senior class president in 1946 and earned varsity letters in both baseball and basketball. He worked for the university for more than 30 years.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - BASKETBALL - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!