This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features the Wake Forest Demon Deacons battling the opponent on home turf at BB&T Field. In 1923, a school newspaper reporter first referred to the team as Demon Deacons, in recognition of what he termed their devilish play and fighting spirit. The name has, of course, remained as one of the most unique in America and continues to serve Wake Forest well, as the smallest school to ever compete in the Bowl Championship Series. The university received its name from its original location in Wake Forest, north of Raleigh, North Carolina. In 1956, the university moved to its current location, north of downtown Winston Salem.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY - END ZONE - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!