This panorama of Neyland Stadium, photographed by James Blakeway, captures the Tennessee Volunteers football team playing before a sold-out home crowd. This SEC football team is known for its superior winning achievements, especially at historic Neyland Stadium. Opened in 1921 as Shields-Watkins Field, the stadium was renamed Neyland Stadium in 1962 in honor of former athletic director and coach, General Robert Neyland. Today, capacity is over 102,000, making it the fourth-largest stadium in the nation and seventh-largest in the world. Established in 1794 as Blount College, the University of Tennessee, located in Knoxville, currently enrolls over 26,400 students.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: TENNESSEE, UNIVERSITY OF - 50 YARD LINE - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!