This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the Oregon Ducks doing battle at Autzen Stadium during the in-state rivalry game known as the Civil War. First played in 1894, the Civil War is the colloquial name for the annual college football game in Oregon between the Oregon Ducks and the Oregon State Beavers. It is the seventh-oldest college football rivalry game in the United States. The games location generally rotates on an annual basis, played in Corvallis in even-numbered years and in Eugene in odd-numbered years. The first reference to the Civil War name was in 1929 and came into common use in 1937. Prior to that, it was called the Oregon Classic or the State Championship Game.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: OREGON, UNIVERSITY OF - CIVIL WAR - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!