This panorama, taken by Robert Pettit, captures the Nebraska Cornhuskers history-making evening as they hosted their first-ever Big Ten Conference home game at Memorial Stadium. The Huskers kept their poise and rallied for the biggest comeback in Nebraska football history for a win over the Ohio State Buckeyes with a final score of 34-27. Homecoming festivities added to the jubilation in Lincoln. Memorial Stadium has been sold out every game since November 3, 1962 and has recorded more wins than any other college football program since that date. In 2011, Nebraska switched conference membership from the Big 12 to the Big Ten Conference.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: NEBRASKA, UNIVERSITY OF - 50 YARD LINE - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!