This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, highlights the Green Bay Packers playing a victorious Sunday night game at the historic Lambeau Field. The Packers home field was dedicated as City Stadium on September 29, 1957, and renamed Lambeau Field in 1965 in tribute to Curly Lambeau. In 2007, the Packers celebrated the 50th anniversary of the opening of Lambeau Field. The Green Bay Packers have won more championships than any other team in the National Football League. The Super Bowl trophy, awarded each year to the winning team of the the NFLs championship game, was renamed in 1970 in memory of Vince Lombardi, legendary head coach of the Green Bay Packers.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: GREENBAY PACKERS - END ZONE - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!