In 1925, Tim Mara paid $500 for the exclusive right to establish a National Football League franchise in New York. He named his team the Giants and they became one of the most storied and successful franchises in NFL history. Since their inception, the Giants have played their home games in some of the nations most historic sporting venues, including the Polo Grounds and Yankee Stadium. In 1976, they began a 34-year stay in the first home that was truly theirs, Giants Stadium. In 2010, their 86th year in the NFL, the Giants moved to one of the nations finest stadiums, the New Meadowlands Stadium. This panorama features Hakeem Nicks scoring the first touchdown in the new stadium on a 26-yard pass from Eli Manning.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: NEW YORK GIANTS - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!