This panorama of the Kansas City Chiefs, photographed by Christopher Gjevre, captures the crowd excitement at the newly renovated Arrowhead Stadium as the Chiefs move the ball towards the end zone. Originally named the Dallas Texans, the club was founded by Lamar Hunt in 1960 as a charter member of the American Football League (AFL). In 1963, the club relocated to Kansas City, Missouri and was renamed the Kansas City Chiefs. In 1969, the Chiefs became the only club in AFL history to win three AFL Championships. Upon moving to Kansas City, the Chiefs played in Municipal Stadium. In 1972, they moved to Arrowhead Stadium where extensive renovations were completed in 2010.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!