This panorama showcases a Cincinnati Bengals touchdown in front of their home crowd at Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati Bengals joined the American Football League as an expansion team in 1968. By 1970, under direction and guidance of legendary coach Paul Brown, the Bengals won the AFC Central Division to become the first expansion team to win a championship of any kind in just three years. In 1981, sporting a new look, the Cincinnati Bengals advanced to its first of two Super Bowl appearances. Paul Brown Stadium, home venue of the Cincinnati Bengals, is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, covers approximately 22 acres and seats 65,535 fans. This panorama was taken by Chris Gjevre.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: CINCINNATI BENGALS - END ZONE - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!