This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the action of the New York Rangers playing on home ice. The Rangers are one of the oldest teams in the NHL, having joined in 1926 as an expansion franchise, and are part of the group of teams referred to as the Original Six. The Rangers finished their first season with the best record in the NHL. The following year, they went a step further, winning the Stanley Cup Championship and becoming the first NHL franchise in the United States to win the Stanley Cup. On December 13, 1929, the Rangers became the first team in the NHL to travel by plane when they hired the Curtiss-Wright Corporation to fly them to Toronto for a game against the Maple Leafs.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: NEW YORK RANGERS - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!