This panorama of the New York Islanders playing on their home ice was taken by Robert Pettit. The Islanders make their home in Uniondale, New York, on Long Island, the island from which the team takes its name. The Islanders entered the NHL in 1972 as an expansion team and began play in October. Between 1980 and 1983, they won four consecutive Stanley Cup Championships and were added to the NHL dynasty (teams that have won three or more Championships in succession). During the 1981-82 season, the Islanders 15-game winning streak set a record for the longest winning streak in NHL history at that time. The teams logo features the letters NY over a silhouette of Long Island.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: ROBERT PETTIT
Title: NEW YORK ISLANDERS - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!