This panorama, taken by Robert Pettit, features the Clemson Tigers football team playing on their home turf for another win at Frank Howard Field at Memorial Stadium. On the same day Clemson honored the 1981 National Championship football team at Death Valley, the Tigers tied one of its records for points in a quarter with 35 in the third quarter, and also eclipsed 50 points in the game for a second-straight week. The Tigers were established in 1897 and achieved their first undefeated season in 1900. Clemson University is located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains on the shores of Lake Hartwell and enrolls over 19,450 graduate and undergraduate students on an annual basis.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: ROBERT PETTIT
Title: CLEMSON UNIVERSITY - END ZONE - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!