This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, underscores the on-field action of the Seattle Seahawks playing to their home crowd. In 1976, Seattle fans received their own professional football team. As the Seahawks strengthened their young franchise, their loud, sold out crowds became known as the 12th MAN. In the 1980s, Seattle fans had such an impact on the success of the team that Seahawks President Mike McCormack retired the number 12 on December 15, 1984. In 2005, the 12th MAN made a difference in helping the Seahawks win their first-ever NFC Championship and set a single-season attendance record. Today, before every home game kickoff, a flag is raised in honor of the 12th MAN.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!