This panorama of the Green Bay Packers NFL football team playing at Lambeau Field was photographed by Robert Pettit. Dedicated as City Stadium in 1957 and renamed Lambeau Field in 1965, it is the longest continuously occupied stadium in the NFL. The Green Bay Packers were founded in 1919 and played their first two years as an independent team before joining the NFL in 1921. The Packers, the oldest team name still in use in the NFL, comes from the company that first supplied the team with uniform money, The Indian Packing Company. The Green Bay Packers have won more championships than any other team in the National Football League.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: ROBERT PETTIT
Title: GREENBAY PACKERS - 50 YARD - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!