This panorama of the Nashville Predators defeating the Detroit Red Wings in front of a sold out crowd was taken by James Blakeway. The Nashville Predators were established in 1997 and announced as the National Hockey Leagues 27th team on May 4, 1998, and played their first game on October 10, 1998, against the Florida Panthers. The club has become synonymous with its hard-working teams and organizational philosophy of drafting and developing players from within. The teams logo pays tribute to fossils found in 1971, when a construction crew working on the First American Center in downtown Nashville came across the bones of a saber-toothed tiger.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: NASHVILLE PREDATORS - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!