This panorama of the Washington Capitals playing on home ice was taken by James Blakeway. The Capitals were established in 1974 and joined the NHL as an expansion team for the 1974-75 season. In 1997, the team moved from their suburban home arena in Landover, Maryland to Washington D.C.s Chinatown neighborhood. In 2007, the Capitals unveiled new uniforms marking a return to the red, white, and blue color scheme reminiscent of their original logo used from 1974 to 1995. The 2009-10 team won the franchises first-ever Presidents Trophy and, the next season, the team earned the top seed in their conference for the second straight year for the first time in franchise history.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: WASHINGTON CAPITALS - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!