This panorama of Jack Trice Stadium, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the jubilation after the in-state battle between the Iowa State Cyclones and the Iowa Hawkeyes for the Cy-Hawk Trophy. At the end of the afternoon, the Cyclones emerged victorious after triple overtime for a final score of 44-41. The 56,085 fans who packed Jack Trice Stadium set the second-highest attendance record in stadium history. Many of those fans rushed the field at the conclusion to share in the Cyclone victory. The Iowa State Iowa Rivalry began on October 1, 1894, with Iowa State winning 16-8. Today it is still one of the most highly anticipated football games in the state of Iowa.
Format: Standard Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY - Standard Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!