This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features the Washington Huskies basketball team playing their in-state rival at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. Originally completed in 1927, the Pavilion is a monument to durability with a distinct style including brick arches and signature Husky gargoyles. It was renamed Clarence S. Hec Edmundson Pavilion in 1948, in honor of Washingtons longtime basketball and track coach. From 1999 to 2000, it underwent major renovations and was transformed into a first-class multi-purpose facility. Founded in 1861, the University is one of the oldest on the West Coast and strives to be a leader in environmental responsibility.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: WASHINGTON, UNIVERSITY OF - BASKETBALL - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!