This aerial panoramic photograph, taken by Christopher Gjevre, commemorates the 70th consecutive home sellout of the OU Sooner football team playing at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium at Owen Field. The first game at this site took place in 1923. The field was named after Bennie Owen, OUs head coach at the time, who became a charter member of the National Football Hall of Fame. Opened in 1925, the original iteration of the OU Memorial Stadium had only 16,000 seats. Today, Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium is one of Americas most recognized football stadiums and ranks among the 20 largest on-campus facilities in the nation with an official capacity of 82,112.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: OKLAHOMA, UNIVERSITY OF - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!