This panoramic photograph, taken by James Blakeway, features a prime time Oklahoma Sooners football game at the Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The Sooners have played on this natural turf site since 1923. The field is named Owen Field in honor of Bennie Owen, who was OUs legendary head coach. In 1925, the first game was played in what was then a new 16,000-seat stadium. Today, the Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium is one of Americas most recognized football stadiums and ranks among the 15th largest on-campus facilities in the nation, with a capacity of 82,112. The Sooner Schooner, the covered wagon featured in the lower right, ventures onto the field after OU scores.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: OKLAHOMA, UNIVERSITY OF - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!