This panorama of the University of Nebraska football team playing at Memorial Stadium was taken by James Blakeway. Memorial Stadium has been home to the Cornhuskers since it was dedicated on October 20, 1923. It has undergone several phases of expansion and renovation over the years and now holds more fans than any Nebraska city, except Omaha and Lincoln, a true testament to Nebraskas devotion to Husker football. Achieving over 800 all-time wins in the NCAA Division 1-A, Nebraska finished the 2010 season in the Big 12 and moved to the Big Ten in 2011. The University was founded in 1869 in Lincoln, Nebraska, and has an annual enrollment of over 24,100 students.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: NEBRASKA, UNIVERSITY OF - AERIAL - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!