This panorama of Folsom Field, taken by Christopher Gjevre, features the stadium framed by the majestic Flatirons creating the perfect backdrop for the Colorado Buffaloes. Folsom Field, named after legendary University of Colorado Coach Frederick Folsom, opened in 1924 and has been home to the Buffaloes ever since. Nicknamed the Buffs, the Colorado Buffaloes were National Champions in 1990, and Ralphie, the live buffalo mascot, leads the team onto the field before every game. Folsom Field is the third highest stadium in college football with an elevation of 5,440 feet above sea level and has a capacity of 53,750. The university was founded in 1876 in Boulder, Colorado, and enrollment now exceeds 28,000 students.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: COLORADO, UNIVERSITY OF - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!