This panorama of Ross-Ade Stadium, taken by Robert Pettit, captures the excitement of a Purdue Boilermakers football game. Nestled on the northern edge of campus, Ross-Ade Stadium is named after principal benefactors David E. Ross and George Ade. Ross-Ade Stadium opened in the fall of 1924 with a seating capacity of 13,500. After multiple renovations, the current capacity is 62,500. From 2001 to 2003, Ross-Ade Stadium underwent a renovation that made it one of the most attractive and fan-friendly facilities in all of college football. Located on 150 acres in West Lafayette, Indiana, Purdue University was founded in 1869 by philanthropist and businessman John Purdue. Presently, enrollment tops 39,000 students.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: ROBERT PETTIT
Title: PURDUE UNIVERSITY - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!