This panorama, photographed by James Blakeway, highlights Reser Stadium as the Pac-10 Conference Oregon State Beavers football team plays before their home crowd. Since 1953, the stadium was known as Parker Stadium, named after Portland businessman Charles T. Parker. In 1999, the name was changed to Reser Stadium, in honor of Al and Pat Reser, major contributors to Oregon State athletics. After several renovations, current seating capacity is 45,674. The facility sits on the beautiful 400-acre campus located in Corvallis, Oregon. The Beavers play a rivalry game each year against the University of Oregon called the Civil War. Established in 1868, Oregon State University currently enrolls more than 21,000 students.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY - 50 YARD LINE - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.25 width X 8 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!