This aerial panorama of Michigan State University, taken by James Blakeway, spotlights the university during a Michigan State Spartans football game. MSU, located in East Lansing, Michigan, is one of the top 10 largest universities in the United States with more than 46,000 students and offers more than 200 academic fields of study. Founded in 1855 as the Agricultural College of the State of Michigan, it was renamed several times prior to becoming Michigan State University in 1964. Spartan Stadium originally opened as College Field in 1923. The natural grass stadium seats 75,005 fans and has ranked among the top 20 in attendance each of the last 52 years. Spartan football has won six national titles.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - AERIAL - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!