This aerial panorama of Louisiana State University, taken by Christopher Gjevre, spotlights Tiger Stadium. When Tiger Stadium opened in 1924, seating capacity was 12,000. As of 2008, it is the sixth-largest college football stadium in the nation, holding 92,400 fans - the largest crowd reaching 92,910. The stadium is legendary for crowd noise, giving it the nickname Death Valley, for its excruciating levels of decibel-breaking sound. Overall, LSU Tigers football, nicknamed the Bayou Bengals, has over 697 victories (12th most in NCAA history) and 3 national titles. Established in 1860, Louisiana State University is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and educates over 28,000 students.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!