This panoramic photograph of Sun Devil Stadium, Frank Kush Field was taken by James Blakeway during a Sun Devil victory over in-state rival, the Arizona Wildcats, for the Territorial Cup. Sun Devil Stadium, constructed in 1958, is built between two mountain buttes and is considered one of the most beautiful collegiate stadiums in the nation. With an official capacity of 71,706, the natural turf stadium has hosted three national championships and the 1996 NFL Super Bowl. Frank Kush was the head coach of the Sun Devils for 21 years, and the field was named in his honor on September 21, 1996, just prior to the Sun Devils victory over then #1 Nebraska, 19-0.
Format: Deluxe Frame
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY - Deluxe Frame
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!