This panorama captures the thrilling victory of the final point free throw between the Mizzou Tigers and the Kansas Jayhawks on Feb. 4, 2012. The final score was Missouri 74, Kansas 71. This historic event filled Mizzou Arena to capacity, with 15,061 enthusiastic fans. The University of Missouri was established in 1839 and was the first public institution of higher education west of the Mississippi River. This panorama was taken by James Blakeway.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: MISSOURI, UNIVERSITY OF - BASKETBALL - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!