This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, features the Virginia Tech Hokies playing their season opener Orange Effect game at Lane Stadium/Worsham Field. Billed as one of the toughest places in college football for opponents to play, the Hokies have enjoyed more than a decade of success at Lane Stadium/Worsham Field. Their home field advantage was further evidenced, when Virginia Tech won its 100th game at Lane Stadium on September 22, 1994. Today, after additions and renovations, the Stadium seats over 65,000 fans, making it the biggest stadium in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Football at Virginia Tech kicked off their first season in 1892.
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: VIRGINIA TECH - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!