This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, spotlights the Tennessee Volunteers famous pregame football show that includes the Opening of the Power T, as the team runs onto the field at Neyland Stadium. The Volunteers played their first season in 1891, and have amassed a successful tradition for well over a century. They are ranked as one of the winningest major college and SEC programs, and have numerous bowl appearances and national titles to their credit. Tennessee draws its nickname from the name most associated with the state. Tennessee acquired the name The Volunteer State from the record number of volunteers the state provided during both the War of 1812 and the Mexican War.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: TENNESSEE, UNIVERSITY OF - POWER T - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!