This panorama, photographed by James Blakeway, captured the thrill at Autzen Stadium as the Pac-10 Oregon Ducks football team defeated the University of Southern California 47-20. Played on Halloween night 2009 to a record-breaking crowd of 59, 592, it was the largest crowd to ever witness a football game in the State of Oregon. Autzen Stadium was built in 1967 for $2.5 million and named in honor of Portland lumberman and philanthropist, Thomas J. Autzen. It received a $90 million facelift in 2002, expanding its seating capacity to 54,000. The Stadium consistently ranks among the nations top 5 venues for its deafening decibel levels due in part to its unique bowl-shape configuration.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: OREGON, UNIVERSITY OF - FOOTBALL - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!