This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, features the Mizzou football team facing an inner-conference match-up at Faurot Field. The game also caps the festivities surrounding the 100th Mizzou Homecoming celebration at the University of Missouri. The first homecoming celebration was held at the University of Missouri in 1911, when the Tigers played archrival Kansas in Columbia for the first time. To ensure a good crowd the athletic director, Chester Brewer, invited all the alumni to come home and the hallmark of all Mizzou traditions was born. The University of Missouri was founded in Columbia, Missouri, in 1839 and enrolls over 33,800 students annually.
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: MISSOURI, UNIVERSITY OF - END ZONE - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!