This panorama, photographed by Robert Pettit, captures the Minnesota Golden Gophers football team playing their first game at their beautiful new on-campus home - TCF Bank Stadium. The inaugural game was held on September 12, 2009. The Gophers were victorious against the United States Air Force Academy with a final score of 20 to 13. TCF Bank Stadium was built in a horseshoe design with incredible views of the Minneapolis skyline. The stadium, which seats 50,805, combines architectural elements from historic Memorial Stadium with the modern amenities of todays athletic venues. The Golden Gophers football team began play in 1882 and has won six national championships.
Artist: ROBERT PETTIT
Title: MINNESOTA, UNIVERSITY OF - FOOTBALL - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!