This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures a historical moment as the Michigan Wolverines played their first night game at the Big House on September 10, 2011. The event set a new Michigan Stadium and NCAA attendance record with a crowd of 114,804 fans. To further celebrate the occasion, the team wore legacy uniforms highlighting design elements from past eras, including a large M on the front of the jersey and numbers on the sides of the helmet. In the 39th meeting between the schools, Michigan defeated Notre Dame 35-31 with the final touchdown recorded in the last seconds of the game. Michigan now holds a 23-15-1 advantage in the classic rivalry.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: MICHIGAN, UNIVERSITY OF - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!