This aerial panorama of Michigan Stadium, at the University of Michigan campus, was taken by James Blakeway during a Wolverines football game. Since its inaugural season in 1927, Michigan Stadium has seen more than 40 million fans pass through its gates and hosted over 200 consecutive games with more than 100,000 fans attending each game. Many changes and renovations have continuously improved the quality of the facility, while increasing capacity to its current 109,901 seats. Michigans largest regular-season home crowd was September 4, 2010, with 113,090 fans in attendance.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: MICHIGAN, UNIVERSITY OF - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!