This panorama of the Michigan Wolverines football team playing in the newly remodeled Michigan Stadium, was taken by James Blakeway. The $226 million renovation and expansion project incorporated additional and updated seating, a new press box, 81 suites and over 3000 premium seats. Michigan Stadium was originally built in 1927, at a cost of $950,000, with a seating capacity of 72,000. Today, it is the largest college stadium in the United States and one of the largest stadiums in the world, with official seating capacity of 109,901. The University of Michigan was founded in 1817, and is located in Ann Arbor with annual student enrollment exceeding 41,000.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: MICHIGAN, UNIVERSITY OF - FOOTBALL - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!