This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the excitement at Bryant-Denny Stadium as the University of Alabama football team scores a touchdown. Denny Stadium opened in 1929 and was renamed in 1975, in honor of legendary coach Paul Bear Bryant. With completion of the 2010 expansion of the stadiums south end zone and suite level, it became the second-largest stadium in the Southeastern Conference (SEC) and among the largest stadiums in the nation. The Crimson Tide has an extraordinary football history. It includes more Super Bowl winning quarterbacks than any other college football program and more SEC football titles than any other member.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: ALABAMA, UNIVERSITY OF - 50 YARD - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!